Do you feel the need to improve?
Do you feel these statements apply to your situation?
- You cannot complete enough projects
- Projects do not normally meet their commitments
- Quality of work-life is poor and team-members experience high stress levels
- Conflicting priorities create a lot of confusion about what to work on
- There are never enough resources to complete what needs to be done
- You don’t have a clear and visual view about progress and issues
Then start improving with LYNX for running your projects:
- improve doing the right things at the right time and synchronise
- Eliminate conflicting priorities across your projects and organisation. Have single operational priorities and synchronise everywhere. Create a better workplace for everyone, with more and timely results
- Improve through organising your Work-in-Progress (WIP)
- Release your projects exactly at the right time into the “pipeline”, not too early and not too late. Selecting the right release dates will prevent resource overloads. Your projects will keep flowing smoothly through your organization and delivery dates will be met
- improve with visual taskboards and easy team collaboration
- Share your data with team members around the world, with visual taskboards and Kanban representation and workflow. LYNX web-based architecture ensures all members always work with up-to-date data, with the highest performance online
- improve with advanced skill, resource and competency management
- Get insight in demand for specific skill and competencies. Give your projects the optimal resource availability and avoid delays due to non-availability of competent resources
Result: do more and better projects with LYNX!
LYNX is a powerful dynamic scheduling and planning solution for projects, multi-project portfolio management and resource management. It allows project managers, resource managers and portfolio managers successfully manage and execute a wide range of projects and multi-project programs simultaneously. LYNX feels at home in any project workflow environment, like Critical path, Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM), Kanban, Agile, Scrum or LEAN.