A-dato Customers Presenting at TOC Conference 2018
On 9 November 2018 the annual TOC User Conference took place in Heidelberg, Germany, with A-dato customers presenting. The central theme of the conference was:
“Disruptive Change enabling sustainable growth”
Even five A-dato presented their experiences and achievements, as a result of implementing Multi-Project Management, using LYNX and LYNX TameFlow.
These customers are:
- Endress+Hauser, Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Endress+Hauser is using LYNX and LYNX TameFlow to optimize their new product development processes.
- Fraunhofer Institute, Fraunhofer main goals include is excellence in research, resulting many national and international prizes and Awards. Fraunhofer is using LYNX to support their Research Projects, allowing them to do more projects in less time.
- Holzner & Bertagnolli engineering, HB is a leading engineering organisation, with offices in Italy and Germany.
- Richard Wolf, Richard Wolf is a full-service provider in the field of endoscopy, offering a sustainable range of innovative instruments and system solutions for minimally invasive procedures.
- SICK AG, From factory automation to logistics automation and process automation, SICK is one of the leading sensor manufacturers.
Disruptive Change – TOC User Conference
Want to learn more?
Contact us to find out more about these implementations.