Seamless Integration with OPEN API
Do you have a need for:
Project Management — Project Scheduling — Production Scheduling
Integrate your application with LYNX and start scheduling today. There are 3 possible ways to do this:
- Service level integration
- Database level integration
- Component level integration
Service level integration
The LYNX web service is accessible to 3rd party applications, providing an easy but yet powerful way of communicating with LYNX. All operations are supported with an advanced event mechanism (push events) that provides a 2-way synchronisation.
- Short implementation time
- A Client application ready to be delivered to your customers
- High performance 2-way synchronization,
Our service supports different means of communication:
- Binary format through RemObjects SDK
Only the RemObjects are supporting the 2-way synchronisation using push events.
Database level integration
For the most demanding environments (very high data volumes), LYNX can be delivered as a in house solution. Data is thereby hosted on internal servers and the LYNX web service is installed locally as well. Integration requires the same steps, but because the web service is hosted in house, much higher data volumes are possible.
- Support of very high data volumes
- Short implementation time, service and client application developed and maintained by A-Dato
- Servers and data under your control
Component level integration
LYNX is an open source solution using the A-Dato Scheduler component suite. Developers looking for advanced scheduling tools can use our components to built customized –or extend existing– applications with project management and scheduling functionality. Because the source code of LYNX is available, you can make a jump start with your project.